Grammar Practice Room

GREAT GOD

God makes Man, His first priority.
But, Man makes God his last resort.
Engrave this quote in Our Store! | Rate this Quote! |
-Ceasar Rodriguez, Jr.

have to learn that the aim in life is God's, not mine. God is using me from His great personal standpoint, and all He asks of me is that I trust Him, and never say -- Lord, this gives me such heart-ache.... He simply asks me to have implicit faith in Himself and in His goodness.
Engrave this quote in Our Store! | Rate this Quote! |
-Oswald Chambers, "My Utmost For His Highest"

Who can believe? At last I did it! With the help of my great God, I could be transfered to ......................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice....................
this really story pointe to the big fact in our life.........
I hope someday Species will not like today's slip!!!
thanks a lot..........
paria
2010/12/13

Anonymous said...

Hello,
This story leads me to think about how merciful god is and how many good things He has gave us and everything that we should like say prayers doesnt mean that god needs us and all these are just good for us and helps us to become closer to our creater.
Thank you vey much and look forward to see more stories like this on your blog.
"Ghazale Salehabadi"

elham said...

hi
very nice and profitable
thank you for your buatiful post