Grammar Practice Room

My poor weblog, How R U?

Long time,no see! You see my dear, your UP depends on my students' presence in here. Now that the school year has come to its end, there is no incentive for me to put new entries and so no comments. No matter dear! Surely you realize this fact that you were supposed to be an educational weblog not a personal one. However, I’ll make my utmost attempt to let you know about all wonderful incidents in my life. The two most recent ones are moving to Tehran and attending IELTI 4 in tir 27-28, 1386. Great scholars and professors I met at IELTI and wonderful papers were presented there. Too much learning and motivation to keep on my choice of life style!
Dear, just pray and look forward to a new educational year full of learning along with many enthusiastic students.
Hopefully your creation and integration into my English class will yield a great paper (God willing).Please have in mind that you and I owe a debt of gratitude to all my great professors esp. Dr. Marandi, an expert in this field.
Best,
F.N.N

1 comment:

elham said...

hello dear teacher
I hope student be more active
see you saturday
have a calm night