Grammar Practice Room

My students' weblogs وبلاگ های انگلیسی دانش آموزان عزیزم

Terrific! You may not believe it. Last week my first grade students created more than 20 weblogs in blogger. This is part of their portfolio implementation project supposed to be representative of my students' progress in reading and writing skills during this spring semester of the year. They were full of enthusiasm while working on their own weblogs. Some of them keep on working and completing their weblogs at home, sth Which is amazing esp for some of my less motivated students. Thanks God. Again this new experience gives me more energy to continue studying and working and working and working and.............
Their weblogs have been linked. It's worth visiting them.

O' My God, you know I have spent a great deal of my time on studying, surfing the net and researching. I wish all these were just for the sake of YOU.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My dear teacher
All of we make web log at several minutes. In my opinion, this was attractive. It cause (that) we work more. In fact it is practicing for us, for to learn English. All of we thank you and we hope that you never get tired of studying & us.

Anonymous said...

thank my teacher but all of them are for you sake. and our weblogs are a gift from God for you for all of your trying.

Anonymous said...

hello my goooooooooooooooooood teacher
I love you
veblogs of my class are very beautiful because the childres of my class like her veblog and timely made her veblog is very tired.
My teacher with this story the big gift gives us
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

we think is your student's weblog is very good and very nice because your students are very good!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hellooooooooooo
a.s.g said:it is a good idea that student said their gols to the all of people. and it cuse they be socaity .