Grammar Practice Room

An interesting discussion among science students بحثی شنیدنی و جالب در کلاس سوم تجربی


The same as Math students,science students were asked to provide me with their ideas about this sentence: "Education is not an end but a means to an end. What is the end for life?"What follows are my students' responses. SOOOOOOOOO Wonderfullllllllllllllllll!

Fatemeh: For me the end of education is reaching God. For reaching God I need to know Him and to know him I need to know His creatures and education helps me in this way.

Hanieh: I want to know God and education can help me to reach to my end but education is not enough. I want to reach to top levels to be able to realize who I am and why I am.

Shima: My goal is having enough time to spend it on the way I like.Something like inventing ways to be lucky is what I decide to write about. Good life and luck is when you feel that having no common thing doesn't make you feel down. Wanna know why life has been created.

Motahhareh:The end is to get to know God and myself and by understanding his glory I can give real thanks to Him.

Roya: My end in life is to be successful in my life and be a good servant for God.

Fereshteh:Education helps me to know myself, and my God , to have a better life, and tobe a helpful person in the world.

Parisa:I think God doesn't want us to sit in a place and think about Him. We should reach God by education. When we get a new thing we can know God with it.

Rezvan:I want to know myself to reach God and I want to be God's servant for reaching Him.

Mina: I want to be a doctor to cure the poor who cannot afford the fees of their cure.

Hanieh: The end of education can be to help people and have a good life. It can grow our thinking about why God created the world and all the things in it.

Mahsa: I want to know God in a best way and do things that God asked me and have a good life. I want to thank God for many blessings.

Motahhareh. S :I think the end for our life is that God be happy with us. I think with education we can earn this end better. The best end is that we know God and ourselves. Every science can help us in it.

Elnaz: I like education to have a logical manner to persuade people why we must worship God, to find the reasons and to do the best to be perfect, to improve and advance, and to reach our real creator.

Maryam K: Education helps me to understand the best way to manage my life.

Mina Z:End of education is using it in a good way and reaching your idea and beliefs.

Farzaneh: It helps me to have an ideal life, to use from blessings that God gave us and thank God.

Marzieh: Einstein says: I found God in atom.So I think I can know God easier by education.and a person who doesnot have education should look at the world carefully.

Fatemeh:We can improve our life to have better life;wecan know nature and use it better;we can advance in our job and use science to have better life and to thank God.

Maryam Z: I need education to improve my life and to understand what happen in this world.

Maryam M:I think good end for our life is to reach God. Now it is by education or without it???

TO BE COUNTINUED.........

No comments: