Grammar Practice Room

A memorable day full of learning!روزی به یاد ماندنی در جلسه سخنرانی استاد عزیز

Spending 8 hours on bus to attend a 2 hour lecture by my Great Professor Dr. Atai at Tarbiat Modarres Univesrsity really worth it.It was not just "NEEDS ASSESSMENT IN ESAP : PUTTING LEARNER IN THE PERSPECTIVE" which taught me alot, but it was my honor to have the presence of some M.A and PhD students as well as three great professors, Dr.Atai, Dr. Kiani, and Dr. Ziaei.I taped the whole speech although the quality is not good enough.Fortunately, the next day Ms. Hemmati forwarded the whole article to TELLSI members.
I never allow those pleasurable and memorable days of learning escape my mind as I have paid alot for them.I wish I were a univesrsity student once more, God willing(Amin).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear! So I did. Really I appreciate you and your feelings . To be in that scientific atmosphere among those who are world of experience and world of effort especially Dr .Atai(just for you) and hope to be able to change the conditions in a not distant future.By the way ,don't be worried you are and you shall be a student again very soon ,of course this time as a PhD one. Bye!
dreams can come true



Best regards,