Grammar Practice Room

چقدر باور داریم که کانون تابش و بازتابش تمام افکار و اعمال خود هستیم؟

A MATTER OF TRUST
A young boy knocked on the door of a lady's house and asked if she wanted to buy some of the berries he had just picked. "Yes," she said, "and I'll take your pail into the kitchen and measure out two quarts."
The boy stood outside and played with the dog. "Why don't you come in and see that I measure your berries right?" asked the lady. "How do you know that I may not cheat you?"

"I am not afraid," replied the boy", for you would get the worst of it."
"Get the worst of it?" replied the lady, "What do you mean by that?"
"Why," said the boy, "I'd only lose the berries; you would be a thief !"

چقدر باور داریم که نتایج کارها و فعالیتهای مثبت ما دوباره به خود ما بر میگردد؟ اگر قرار بود منتظر تشویق و تمجید عده ای ! .......باشیم موفق به انجام هیچ کار متبتی نمی شدیم ولی ای کاش می فهمیدند؟

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear teacher
I really belive it. I advice to the ather that think about it deeper because it's very important in our life.

good byeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

when we do a wrong work , it may hurt some one. but the main damage is for us. our works in hidden shows our real personality that one day will be appeared and our real ideas will have influence on our tempers.

Anonymous said...

hello dear Nikui
yes my teacher.
I agree with you.
you are right.
our works are similar to a mirror and they will return to us.
It is importan bad or good.
they will be for us.
you dont feel them near yourself and near your life.
thank you
bye