Grammar Practice Room

Beating of Iranian student by US police ضرب و شتم دانشجوی ایرانی دانشگاه کالیفرنیا توسط پلیس؟چرا؟؟؟؟

Everbody believes that such a treatment is not tolerable with an Iranian student who was studying at the university library.

This act has been done by the police of a country which claims to be supporter of freedom, human rights and democracy for other countries and which is trying to rule the entire world, he added.

We all teachers and students condemn the savage and inhuman act of the US police, calling for following up the case.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we should honor ourself that we are irainian and we never shy that we are iranian

Anonymous said...

We should honor ourself that we are iranian and we never shy that we are iranian

Anonymous said...

We know America our biggest enemy .when we say America our intention is not all the American people .but the government of it .they are afraid of us and our development about science .so they try to prevent our progresses. But they can't because we don’t let them. We can't find real freedom and democracy at those countries because their government is opposed with these politics. IRAN IS ALWAYS PREMANENT.

Anonymous said...

hello dear Nikui
today when you was taking an exam from me you ask me about my own country and my openion about my living in Iran and I answer you that I heat my hometown do you know why?
because of this happening!
in your openion who is a reason of these casees?
who?
it is so clear him.
Ahmadi and some big heads like him.
Am I right?

Anonymous said...

hi my dear friend:D
asg : we should suport our country and pay attention to it and getting more honor to it .
god willing .